It's Real

My journey from pressed and straight hair to the world of locks but not just any locks...Sisterlocks!

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Atlanta Sisterlocks Gathering 2007

What a wonderful time we had! We finally had our first gathering in Atlanta! I am so glad I was convinced to host this event. We had a wonderful time meeting each other and sharing different stories about our journey with Sisterlocks. It was also several ladies present that are interested in Sisterlocks...wonder if they're convinced yet;-) Well it was the first but definitely not the last! Thanks to all the ladies that came out!

11 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys had an awesome turn out and it looks like it was a lot of fun!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Glad you ladies had a good time.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Aya said...

I just love sl gatherings. What beautiful women attended. SO glad it was a success!!!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger OnyxCherry said...

Hi Golden,
I've always admired your locs. I just moved to the
ATL area and I'm looking for a consultant to take over the maintenance of my hair. If you can recommend a couple of people for me to check out I would really appreciate it.

P.S. You can count me as a definite to attend the next ATL sisterlocks gathering.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

how can i learn about the next upcoming sister lock meeting.

goldjones@bellsouth.net

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a great turn-out and so much fun!!!!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Amba said...

Aaaw! Sounds like you had a great time and I missed it. I'll keep my ears open for your next gathering. Your blog is one of my absolute favorite. Thanks for your sharing.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair is beautiful!!! I have got to have that look.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

Sorry I missed this. Your hair is gorgeous. Please keep us posted on any gatherings next time.

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Creyole said...

Way to go Atlanta! We'll be celebrating 2 years of SL gathering this month.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Krishna G said...

Hi,

Your hair is amazing and I just wanted some advice as to consulatants as I moved from Atlanta from Brooklyn.

Thanks

love and light

 

Post a Comment

<< Home