It's Real

My journey from pressed and straight hair to the world of locks but not just any locks...Sisterlocks!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Just for Fun











I decided to pull out the digital yesterday and snap some shots just for fun. I am in need of a retightening on these pics but I got some really good shots of the length and color. It's amazing to me how my hair has transitioned over the last couple of years. I am having a great time watching it grow and mature!!! As you will see one side of my hair is falling completly different than the other....if it's not the color it's the curl...hahaha.






Someone actually asked me yesterday if my hair was "real"....I guess I should've directed them to my blog...lol.












4 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your hair both look GREAT!!!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Ms Stella said...

Your hair always looks wonderful. With all of the weaves/extensions sisters are wearing now days, it's not surprising that someone would ask if your hair was "real". I'm sure people look at your beautiful locks all the time and have to wonder.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger BlackButterfly said...

I love your hair. The color is so pretty. Can't wait to see new pictures.

Ebony

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair is awesome!!!! I am loving reading your blog and viewing your album.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home