It's Real

My journey from pressed and straight hair to the world of locks but not just any locks...Sisterlocks!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I was Tagged










Addendum: I don't know much about tagging but was told I have to tell 7 things about myself.
1. I was born and raised in the Motor City! I'm a city girl for life!!!
2. I'm a Pisces
3. I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 7...lol
4. I'm the only child so people say I'm spoiled...I don't think so:-)
5. I don't have any vowels in my name. It's k-r-y-s-t-l
6. I love my career path! I believe therapy/counseling heals!
7. I'm a proud member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, INC and celebrating my 10 year anniversay this year......skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-wee my Sorors
Okay, I don't know what I'm supposed to do to tag other sistahs so um if you read this blog then you're it...:-)
Yeah, I've been neglecting my page for awhile and I was called out...lol...thanks AYA:-) My hair is just continuing to grow, grow, grow, and I can't seem to do anything about it. I was thinking of cutting the length a bit but I am so curious to see how long it can get. Several people have contacted me about Sisterlocks so I guess they still look nice. I still love them and have no regrets at all about my choice to get them. I'm on my third consultant. I loved all my consultants but one retired, then I couldn't coordinate my schedule right to continue to go to my second one, and now I've found one very close to home!!!


Here are some of the most recent pics of me freestyling and styled.

7 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always your hair looks gorgeous!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Aya said...

Girl, you look great!! So glad I could nudge you out if hiding (-: Don't forget, you need to write 7 things about yourself, and tag 7 different people.

Stay Blessed

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger KDL said...

Thanks for the updates! Your hair is looking fabulous as always. I love the styling you've done in all your pics. Your hair really has grown over this year.

Take Care :)

Katika

P.S. I know you're on your third consultant, but I can't help but throw out one more...Alva Clemons is the bomb (anaturalknockout.com) She started my locks over 3.5 years ago and has maintained them since. She's the best (if you ever decide to look for a 4th :)

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger still waters said...

Good to see & hear you was wondering where you were???

one love still

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger CarmenNC said...

How did I miss your blog? 31 years old, you look like a teenager. I didn't learn how to ride a bike until 14. Emotional healing/therapy worked wonders for me when my job had me stressed out. I'm able to deal with sticky situations without raising an eyebrow now.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Abena Abena said...

I love this game!!! It was great too learn more about your Krystyl :)

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

skkkkeeeeweeee but i aint doin no more tags.

Gamma Theta
hampton u
spring 89
number 5 of 50


ivy cheleski68

 

Post a Comment

<< Home