It's Real

My journey from pressed and straight hair to the world of locks but not just any locks...Sisterlocks!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pics from March 2007 - April 2007

I have been wearing my Sisterlocks pulled back off of my face for awhile. They are getting so long that it's hard to manage. Several friends and I had birthdays in March; therefore, I had a lot of parties to attend. I wore bantu knots at night to get the "curly do."

In April I visited my hometown of Detroit to kick it with my Dad for his birthday and to spend time with my family. Lately, I've been too tired to put the knots in at night so I've just been wearing them straight and pulled back. I'm still loving my Sisterlocks! So take a look at my slideshow and enjoy my journey.




4 months until my 3 year anniversary!

10 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Aya said...

Oh my...your locks are beautiful!! This is my first time on your site, and found it to be quite a good read. Thanks for sharing your journey. You are an inspiration to all of us.

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go ahead then soror! You are looking FAB!

Those cousin's shouldn't be surprised anymore. Anybody who's hair looks like yours would still be wearing SL's too!

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your locks are beautiful as usual and green is certainly your color.

Keep smiling and styling....

Great pictures

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger muslimahlocs said...

greetings. this is my first time reading your block. i saw the link on tra'b blog, loved your hair and decided to stop by. thanks for sharing so many pictures of your gorgeous hair! was your hair 100% natural when you started?

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your Sisterlocks and you look amazing!!!!

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello golden_08. I also live in ATL, and am going to get Sisterlocks this fall. I love your sisterlocks and was wondering who did your locks or who you go to for maintenance? Thanks.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Aya said...

Golden: Where are you? Come out of hiding because.....You've been tagged. Got ya (-:

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger golden_08 said...

Sunflowergirl_246 - I no longer go to the consultant that started my locks. She retired. I go to a consultant in Ellenwood by the name of Arlene. Her info is on the Sisterlock website.

Aay - Yeah, I have been gone for awhile...time to update the page.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger golden_08 said...

Muslimahlocs - Thanks for stopping by my page. Yes, I was all natural when I started.

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty as always....i love your color as usual.

much love in greekdom!
Myte1(andrea)
ZPhi!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home