It's Real

My journey from pressed and straight hair to the world of locks but not just any locks...Sisterlocks!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Looking at the hair color...again


10/13/2006
7/2006






3/15/2006






I was scrolling through some pictures today and noticed how my hair has changed to the exact color it was before it was dyed in June. I'm still trying to decide whether or not I'm going to get it colored again this year. I want to try to some new colors but what is the point if it is going to revert to the same color. When someone asks "what color is your hair" do I tell them the color of the dye that was put in back in June??? They would probably look at me like I'm crazy when I say "mahogany".... What do you think, should I try out another color or keep it like it is? I really like the red!

3 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think you should leave it as is. It's pretty and it suits you. Save the coloring for a special occasion down the road when you want a BIG impact!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger brunsli said...

Both colors look great on you.

Red is the hardest color to maintain because it fades the fastest.

Do you have any bunching problems when you dye?

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger golden_08 said...

Thanks!

I haven't had any problems with bunching after the dye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home