It's Real

My journey from pressed and straight hair to the world of locks but not just any locks...Sisterlocks!

Monday, August 14, 2006

ADDENDUM: JUST HANGING OUT WITH POPS AND MY SISTERLOCK ANNIVERSARY




ADDENDUM: WHY AM I JUST REALIZING THAT THESE PICS WERE TAKEN ON MY 2 YEAR SISTERLOCK ANNIVERSARY??? 2 YEARS AND STILL HAPPY TO BE WITH MY SISTERLOCKS!!!

I haven't taken any pics in a while. Dad and I hung out the other night and got our drink and eat on!!! $5 crablegs that were DA BOMB! He's visiting for a few weeks with me. He didn't even recognize the new hair color. Actually, it's starting to turn back to the dark blond. Why is that???

2 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Creyole said...

What a sweet father/daughter tribute. Love it! I agree with TRA...he is quite a handsome guy.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Maryee said...

Looks like you and Pops had a great time!!!! I love Daddys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home