It's Real

My journey from pressed and straight hair to the world of locks but not just any locks...Sisterlocks!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Trying to stay cool


So I tried another new look for my Sisterlocks. You know I can only do so much with them because I'm not as talented as my fellow loc wearers. This look was something I stumbled upon...and I actually liked it. My locs are finally looking like locs and not "braids" as some have asked. But let me tell you, by the end of the day with this humidity in Atlanta my hair had gotten so thick up in the front that I had to move the scarf to the top of my hairline...lol.

4 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Sister-in-Locks said...

They are looking good girlfriend.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger golden_08 said...

Thanks! Your hair is looking good too!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Ree-C said...

I thought it was a band. Cute.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger z said...

This is a cute look and you resemble my sister in this picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home