It's Real

My journey from pressed and straight hair to the world of locks but not just any locks...Sisterlocks!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Updo!




I have been off of my blog for awhile. I noticed that it is almost a full-time job to keep up with a daily blog. After working all day I don’t want to see the computer when I get home.

Well, it is HOT as hell in the ATL now and I had to do something with all of these locs. It seems like they were everywhere…in my face, on my neck, in my eyes, etc. I’ve always had a complex about my FOREHEAD but it has been just too damn hot to worry about it. So I decided to try a simple ponytail. Wow, what a relief! Here are some of the responses I got from co-workers. “Krystl, you have such a nice face…why do you hide it? HUH? I don’t hide my face…it’s just that I have a head full of Sisterlocks ™. Then I heard “Krystl, you look 10 years younger.” So, now I’m thinking that I look 10 because when it’s down people say I look 20 and I’m a 30 year old grown woman. Anyway, here are some pics of the famous updo.

5 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Goodnapps said...

Oh how cute. You do look like a young school gal.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Funlayo said...

Beautiful updo. I looked at the rest of your photos, your locks are really beautiful.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Sister-in-Locks said...

I have that same complex. I used to have it very bad but now..who cares. I think this look looks very nice on you. I don't know why I couldn't get to your blog for a while. Keep posting.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger golden_08 said...

Thanks you all for the comments. I really enjoy this look!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Very cute. I have a complex too with my forehead (I have a very big one), lol. I will have to try that style.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home