It's Real

My journey from pressed and straight hair to the world of locks but not just any locks...Sisterlocks!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The First Grooming Pics







I had my first grooming a few days ago and I must say that I had a lot of hair on the floor when we were done. My loctician cut most from the top of my hair and really didn't mess with the ends too much. I kind of miss the "puffiness" of my hair. I do like that I can finally get my locks in a ponytail now.

I know we (Sisterlock wearers) often get questions about our hair. Today, I got the best one yet. Well, it wasn't necessarily the question but the response after I answered the question "Can I touch it?" Of course I said yes because I wanted her to see and feel the true essence of Sisterlocks! Well sister girl could not take her hands out of the hair and was instantly hooked. So I guess we'll be getting a new addition to our family soon:-) I knew it was an addiction!

6 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Goodnapps said...

You sport these locks something fierce and you know you got it going on with that color. Looking absolutely fabulous.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Maryee said...

Beautiful!!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger golden_08 said...

Thank you!

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Leighann said...

You look marvelous!

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger ayankha said...

beautiful fullness. i am really loving your locks as well.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger CrazyStitcher said...

Beautiful locks. How did you decide on a color?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home