It's Real

My journey from pressed and straight hair to the world of locks but not just any locks...Sisterlocks!

Monday, March 27, 2006

The FIRST grooming

Today is the day I go for my first grooming. I have been wearing my Sisterlocks for almost 2 years and have not had them groomed yet. How could I go so long?!?! I am so excited because all the strays will be cut and the ends will be trimmed. My loctician told me that the front of my hair with the straight ends will probably never lock up so we'll have to cut them.

5 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Naturalist1 said...

You don't need no grooming, lol. Your hair looks stunning. You are my hair role model now, lol. I have to the same problem with the front of my hair. I don't think it will loc as well.

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

giirrl your hair is beautibul!!! I am a sisterlocktitician & its the best ive seen in a while missshaskids@sbcglobal.net KIT Im going to try & get my photos on so you can see me

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Leighann said...

I know you're gonna post some post grooming photos right? :-)

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Sister-in-Locks said...

Hi golden,

I am glad you joined the world of blogging. It's very addictive isn't it?

You have so much hair. I am envious. I love your locks. I don't think I would have been able to do it at 30 years old.

I got your message about someone you knew reading my blog. Just wait, your will soon be on the short list to read everyday.

BTW - I have never had a grooming. My hair rarely hugs after shampoos also. I don't know if that's a blessing or not.

I hope I get to meet you the next time I come to Atlanta. That will be soon...I hope.

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Creyole said...

What beautiful full head of hair! The color is totally fierce and you look great!

Anxiously awaiting the grooming pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home