It's Real

My journey from pressed and straight hair to the world of locks but not just any locks...Sisterlocks!

Friday, August 13, 2004

THE BEGINNING OF MY JOURNEY....




I decided to start this journey because Atlanta is just TOO HOT! Seriously, I have a friend that wears the HECK out of some Sisterlocks. I would just sit and stare at her hair. I thought about it for a little over a year and finally made the decision to change my look. I never had relaxed hair so I was able to start with a pretty good length.
I don't particularly like these picture but I have to share them since this blog is about my hair and my locking journey. Boy was I tired...this is after 32 hours (2.5 days) of locking. I'm so glad my hair has matured because my head is so big...lol. This journey began on August 13, 2004. I have not looked back since.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi first I wanted to say that I love your blog. i think that your locs look great from the first day. I wanted to ask, what Size locs did you get installed?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home